Today I’m foregoing Fit Friday in favor of something a little more fun. That and I’m totally flaky and have done absolutely nothing healthy this week 😉
So, first I’m linking with My Little Life for Five Question Friday. Head over, grab the questions, answer them, and link up 🙂
1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? Not yet. This may be because I do not have children of my own.
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like…first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) We went to the movies and to Taco Stand in Athens, but I was only 15 so my dad rode in the backseat. Can you say AWKWARD?!
3. What’s your “silly” fear? (We’re not talking water and heights.) Owls. No joke. I’m terrified.
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? I can either cause it or deal with it as it comes. The rebel in me tends to bring on the trouble where as the mother/fixer in me deals well with others’ confrontation (for the most part).
5. Wood floors or carpet? I’m not sure that I’m partial to one over the other. I like my carpet, but I’d probably love wood floors too. I’m not a fan of certain tile floors.
And secondly, I’m linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday. C’mon and join the party!1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is currently either an ellipsis (…) or “That stresses me out!” I say it even for things that are not necessarily stressful. I’m working on only saying things I mean not just repeated phrases, but it’s still a work in progress ;]
2. Today I am thankful for rain. I’m definitely more of a sunshine type girl, but I’m loving that now the weather is almost warm enough that I could actually go play barefoot in this rain. Still one of my favorite things to do, and no, I don’t ever plan on growing up.
3. My best friend is my little sister. She’s my other half.
4. A quirky thing about me is my fascination with the idea of being able to look a giraffe in the eye, I’m convinced that penguins will take over the world, I don’t eat syrup on my pancakes, I learned how to add and subtract using biscuits and gravy, I love board games, and I celebrate any holiday I can think of (even ones I make up) 😉
5. This weekend I have lots of plans to eat good food. Supper with my dad tonight. Lunch at Linda’s tomorrow. Date night tomorrow night. I’m developing a love for my parents’ favorite hobby. Maybe I should a develop a love for exercise ….
6. Something that worries me is hurting other people’s feelings. I’m growing out of my perpetual niceness, but I would still like for everyone to like me and be happy with me and my choices/actions.
7. On my night stand you would find …. well first you would have to find a night stand. I don’t currently have one 🙂
Day 22 – A picture of something you never leave the house without