Just as soon as I finish this I will be throwing all my warm clothes in a bag and headed to Tennessee! It’ll be my first time making this trek, so I’m still a little nervous. But the awesome weekend festivities that lie ahead of me will definitely make up for the long drive. I’m going to keep this really short today because my to-do list is atrociously long. I’m really only posting today because I mentioned yesterday that I would begin my 100 day challenge today, and I’m trying to kick my procrastinating ways.
Day 01 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
2. I’m struggling with being content with what I have even though my rational mind knows I’m super blessed.
3. I haven’t bitten my nails in a month. Will this last forever? Maybe.
4. I’ve fallen in love with eBay.
5. I go a little crazy in the kitchen. My whole family needs to use the Wii workout games more often to counteract my sugar overloads. (And no I’m not calling anyone fat!)
6. I can’t find anything in my room. It’s atrocious.
7. I love music especially the kind with awesome lyrics, but I appreciate all kinds thanks to my music geek sister.
8. I love my sister. She’s my better half. But when she has kids, I won’t be the one raising them and supporting them. Remember this, June, you can be a bum till you have kids then you better be bumming off someone other than me. hehe. Iloveyou!
9. I love Valentine’s Day! It’s never been a romantic holiday for me. Just one filled with love.
10. My life is filled to overflowing with wonderful people who I love!
11. I love being around people who like me for who I am – people I don’t have to pretend around.
12. My parents are awesome! (Yes, I know.)
13. Tybee Island is my home away from home. If I could afford to, I would live there forever.
14. I did my own taxes.
15. I eat sugar for breakfast. Sugar and Mountain Dew. Breakfast of Champions.